While looking at the OneDrive uservoice I found this little goodie.
I thought it sounded like a fun little project, so I'm going to try to do that during this weekend (since I missed the hackathon).
The goals - Functional
The goal of the app is simple:
- Allow an anonumous user to upload a file to my predefined OneDrive folder
The goals - Personal
For me, there are some more goals with this than the 'simple' service.
- Do something real with Node
- Test out Jade and express
- Write some blog posts
- Have code ready for code-review
- Practice using Office365 APIs
Let's do this!
I've started out by watching some videos on channel9 about the apis.
Now, File->New->"Basic Azure Node.js Express Application"
See you in some hours!